Admin: Quick Start Guide
Welcome to Brain Hive.
This guide is meant to help school admins plan and organize everything they need to get set teachers and students to use the platform.
You should have received a ‘Welcome Email’ that included
- Admin logins
- ‘Direct School‘ url for the Student Viewer KB: Student Viewer Login
- ‘Generic User ID‘ and Password (Do post on public websites)
- Teacher/Admin url for the Teacher/Admin Portal KB: Teacher/Admin URL
- Post urls in convenient place for teachers and students to access
The below steps are only necessary if your school plans on using ‘Named Users’ as opposed to ‘Generic Users’.
- Gather your Teacher and Student list
- Create separate csv (comma delemited) files for each
- Teachers (First,last,email,password) NO Header Row
- Students (First,last,login id,password) NO Header Row
- Import Teachers KB: Import Teachers
- Import Students KB: Import Students
- Teachers should be able to take it from there
Need Help? Email [email protected]